Grinder Wood Carving Chain Disc
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Grinder Wood Carving Chain Disc is very useful and convenient.
Why choose us？
- They use their speed and maneuverability to cut, engrave, remove and engrave wood, plastic, ice, and hard rubber.
- The chain saw blade is held in place between two steel plates which provides a secure grip for carving.
- Regardless of grain or knots, the blade cuts through the material.
- Great for curved work, like the inside of bowls, for fast waste removal.
- Chains can be either be sharpened using a chain saw file or replaced as need be.
- It provides a smooth "finished" surface which is great for minimal sanding afterward.
- A unique feature of all our chains is their full-house design which simply means the chain circlet consists of consecutive left and right teeth – the teeth are not separated by skip links common to standard chain saw.
- All our blades have twice the amount of regular teeth resulting in the blade powering its way through the hardest of woods and other soft non-ferrous materials.
- Safety – Should the blade hit a nail or piece of wire in wood, on most occasions it will cut through the obstruction. If not, the impact will cause the chain to stop while the discs rotate giving the user a warning to stop the angle grinder. This is a major safety feature that virtually eliminates kickback and binding.
- Color: Silver.
- Weight: 200g/280
- Material: Steel.
- Maximum speed: 25000rpm.
- Diameter: 10.2cm (4" )/12.5cm (5" )
- 10.2cm (4" )Suitable for 4"(100mm)or4"-1/2"(150mm) angle grinders
- 12.5cm (5" )Suitable for 5"（125mm）angle grinders
- 1 x Grinder Wood Carving Chain Disc.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OPERATE WITHOUT FIRST ADJUSTING THE SAFETY GUARD ON YOUR ANGLE GRINDER.